- What is PHP? The PHP is a short form for Hypertext Preprocessor. The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with database. PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications. PHP consists of a platform-independent engine that parses PHP Scripts. PHP is a server side scripting language for creating dynamic and interactive websites. This language also provides common web application functionality such as database connectivity.
- PHP syntax is very similar to Perl and C languages. PHP is used with Apache web server on various operating system and it can also be used with Microsoft Internet Information Server. In PHP, when a page is requested, the HTML and inline PHP script is compiled to binary format called Zend Opcodes. Once compiled, the opcodes are run by the Zend Engine and HTML is generated which is sent to the Client. Commercial products are available that increase the speed at which PHP pages are executed. PHP supports many databases such as MySQL, Informix, Oracle, Sybase, Solid and generic ODBC. The popularity of PHP is that it is open source software. PHP is free to download and use. PHP is recommended because it is highly reliable, secure and fast.
- Did you know that ‘Open Source Programming’ with PHP / MySQL is one of the most lucrative opportunities in the job scene today? Going through a good PHP/MySQL training course in VADODARA can take you places.
- Info Database & Online Catalogs
- Web Forms
- PHP Introduction & PHP Define training Vadodara (Baroda) India.